Virtual Video Productions FAQ
How do I get a Virtual Conference Video for my company?
The process is simple:
- Call us at 1-866-811-4711 to set up a day and time for your video recording.
- We’ll send you a link for your call and a 1 pager with some tips for looking your best.
- Send us your files (logo, PDF or PowerPoint, video clips, photos, etc.)
- At the time of your call, you simply click on the link we sent you.
- Do your presentation as you normally would.
- After your presentation, we’ll edit the video with all your slides and other media and send you a draft for review.
Can you also include other media like GIFs, video clips, 3D models?
We can include just about any media in your tour. If you can show it on a device, we can add it to your video.
I don't have a PowerPoint presentation. Can you help me build one?
We can. We have built many PowerPoints, PDFs, Decks, and so on. Call us to discuss.
How long does it take to build a Virtual Video?
We can have your video ready in under a day. Just let us know your required time when you call.
How long will the shoot take?
Only as long as your presentation. Most are between 5 and 25 minutes.
I'm a nervous speaker. Can we do multiple takes?
Yes. We find that people are much more comfortable doing their presentation this way. Since you’ll likely be presenting from the comfort of your office chair, you’re more than likely going to feel right at home! With that said, if you make a mistake, you can try again… and again… and again, until you feel you have it right.
What if I'm not 100% happy with the final result?
We want you to be 100% happy! If you aren’t totally happy we’ll schedule a reshoot, or we’ll give you a full refund.